• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wow !

Re: wow !

WOW just wow, but I would shoot it every day then hang it up to look at it at the end of the day.
laugh.gif

I've seen Doug's work first-hand and it is impressive to say the least. Unfortunately, I don't buy "hang on the wall" or "shield behind glass for display purposes only" firearms any longer and that thing is WAY too purdy to get dirty!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bassfishindoc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That sure is nice, but it's too pretty for me. I wouldn't want to shoot it, just hang it on the wall to look at. </div></div>

I could never afford to pull the trigger.

Beautiful work, wow.

just goes to show that people will buy anything. It's at 10K on GB but you can buy one for 5K.

Workmanship is amazing, however seems gayer than a fag in a dick tree On the practical field

That is unusual! I like the time, effort, and craftsmanship but it is like a lowrider. Like hydraulics on an SS Chevelle. Or a 4X4 Rolls Royce.

no joke, I saw the Turnbull, and the NEMO in a Shooting Times a cpl mos back. I guess Hugh Hefner has a cpl hangin in the mansion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Workmanship is amazing, <span style="color: #CC0000">however seems gayer than a fag in a dick tree</span> On the practical field </div></div>

That's some fucking hilarious shit right there
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AvsFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Workmanship is amazing, <span style="color: #CC0000">however seems gayer than a fag in a dick tree</span> On the practical field </div></div>

That's some fucking hilarious shit right there
grin.gif
</div></div>

If you stick around for some time VJJ has some of the best sayings/quotes on this forum.

What I dont understatnd is why it was done on what looks like a POS sportical. Not my taste either way. And 50k?!

Obviously someone with alot of time on their hands, and another one with far too much money than common sense.

If "common sense" was so common... then everyone would have it.

DK

Wait until the new owner finds out its just aqua dip and that the furniture is made from bowling ball plastic.

Must be nice to be able to fork over that kind of money on a rifle lol. Friggin rich people
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomthebaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Color case hardened aluminum??? </div></div>

From the description:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The upper and lower receivers are made from 8620 carbon steel that has been color case hardened with the Turnbull bone charcoal process.</div></div>

Also, the wood is really wood:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The stock, fore-end, and pistol grip are hand select walnut by Lucent Solutions.</div></div>

A neat and different rifle, but if you haven't seen the final price....

$136,024.00
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddavis</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> if you haven't seen the final price....

$136,024.00
sick.gif
</div></div>

Think it will be relisted soon?

It was sold as a charity type of gun. I don't remember if it was for NSSF or what. It was displayed at Shot Show, so it's gotten quite a bit of attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone notice the location of the firearm? </div></div>

I just noticed it too.

The location tells me that it's a NSSF gun. They're located in Newtown. $136k for a gun... that's a bit ridiculous to me.