• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB - 175 smk and 308 brass

BCP

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Dec 4, 2008
    AZ: Land of wind, dirt and angry old people
    Looking for some 175 sierras (bulk,seconds, pulls) and once fired 308 brass preferably FC or Win but most anything will work as long as its not crimped. Will be practice match ammo in my m1a and bolt 308.

Looking for some 175 sierras (bulk,seconds, pulls) and once fired 308 brass preferably FC or Win but most anything will work as long as its not crimped. Will be practice match ammo in my m1a and bolt 308.
    I’ll be back in town tomorrow and I believe I can help you with both. Let me double check what I have and I’ll pm you if you still need them.

Reactions: BCP
    I have a solution to your problem that will help me with my problem.

FGMM brass is growing in my basement like tribbles.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll send you all the 2X fired you want for the cost of the USPS bulk rate box it comes in.

If @BCP doesn't take it all I would be interested in 500 pieces, thanks

500 piece won't be an option as there is no way I'll count the shit.

It's small, medium or large. Shipped for cost of bulk rate box, round it up to pay for the roll of tape I'll have to use to make sure it gets where it's going without spilling everywhere.

I could probably scrap it for some value but rather see it shot. I was thinking of scrapping it after a third loading but as I use FGMM in classes and people at my range have decided to give me their 1X I'm getting inundated with FGMM brass.

K I'll take a medium flat rate box

500 piece won't be an option as there is no way I'll count the shit.

It's small, medium or large. Shipped for cost of bulk rate box, round it up to pay for the roll of tape I'll have to use to make sure it gets where it's going without spilling everywhere.

I could probably scrap it for some value but rather see it shot. I was thinking of scrapping it after a third loading but as I use FGMM in classes and people at my range have decided to give me their 1X I'm getting inundated with FGMM brass.

If it helps you, i have a bag of 250 I can weigh. And then you can just go by weight instead of counting if you got a scale.

I’m in for FGMM .308 brass when you have time. Happy to PPFF for a large box or two plus your trouble.

Heard from @BCP .

I made my initial offer to him and will get him taken care of as stated.

My PM box blew up after that.

@BCP has a large FR box headed his way soon. I'll blow out the rest of my 2X FGMM after that but at offered terms. I don't want a bidding war. I'll go with what has already been PM'd as of 0935 this date and dependent on what I have left after sending BCM his.

Hey sir,

Looks like the big box of brass arrived your AO 6/3/20.

Havent heard anything back from you regards your receiving it.

Guessing you never got it or were unhappy with it.

• Sad
    Reactions: db2000