• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: 20,000 Rounds of M855 for $250/k

I have thousands of reloaded 9mm 124's. Some have 4 grains of titegroup, there might be 1 or 2 with 8 grains. But all are brass cases. Take it while the engine is running.

Yeah, but I’m hunting for some API and MK211 for her. Still have a decent stock of Barrett Factory stamped M33.

I’ll legit, straight-up, pay $10 PER round for MK211 Raufoss. I’d like at least 1,000 rounds.
If you can find legit MK211 for less than $40 a pop let me know!

Reactions: TheHorta
This is one of those posts that makes me look back at my life and wonder what I could have done to afford a container of ammo....

Reactions: camocorvette
I’ll take that action. Hardpoints still intact?

Hi,

What am I? Some kind of tree hugger or something??
Hardpoints can be empty or full, lol
Snippet from my 2020 catalog.

1607388025711.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Perhaps a group buy in pallet quantities (100,000 rnds./pallet), requiring purchase of a minimum of of a full pallet.

Maybe drop ship pallets direct to purchasers? In drop ship scenario, it's just invoicing/paperwork for you, with zero handling costs.
i actually had a chance a week ago to get in a pallet deal on 9mm. It was .61 cents per round. 60-90 thousand rnds per pallet. Just couldn't convience myself to let go of that much cash.

Hi,

Shit....anyone in the market for a Hind D or an 68 meter interdiction vessel??
I have a few left over from last group buy.

Sincerely,
Theis
The Romanians gave my a BTR-80 when I was in Afghanistan for saving some of their guys. I just couldn't figure out how to get it back home (darn customs).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Let's do a group buy on that Hind-D.

I'll keep it at my place for safe keeping

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: stefan73
Hi,

What am I? Some kind of tree hugger or something??
Hardpoints can be empty or full, lol
Snippet from my 2020 catalog.

View attachment 7494728

Sincerely,
Theis

Wait are we overlooking the fact 5hat if you have the air assets we can literally line up some "DROP SHIPPING" straight to the consumers

Wait are we overlooking the fact 5hat if you have the air assets we can literally line up some "DROP SHIPPING" straight to the consumers
Yeah. @THEIS, how hard can it be. Can I order a Dumbo Drop for a pallet? If it worked for an elephant it damn well will work for a pallet of 5.56. I am sure there will be a small shipping and handling charges involved and the cost of the parachute. How do you want the location PM'd to you? Lat & Long, MGRS, or UTM?

Not like I haven't coordinated air drops before. Of course sometimes they go awry and you are eating fruit for the first time in months out of the dirt when the drop burns in at a remote location. Might have happened once or twice :eek: but it looked cool and the AF said "my bad".

Not like I haven't coordinated air drops before. Of course sometimes they go awry and you are eating fruit for the first time in months out of the dirt when the drop burns in at a remote location. Might have happened once or twice :eek: but it looked cool and the AF said "my bad".

Not a problem. They can miss by a few miles here and I'm still good to go

All Bullshit aside for one moment I just did a one over on my M855 inventory and I can supply the all great master Horta his undying wish of 20,000 rounds of M855 for his offer of “250,000 dollars“😂 but I‘ll even give him the deal for 200,000 dollars if he throws in that UTC II... Better deal for both us than me just purchasing it outright for his asking 30K for that unit????:ROFLMAO: Lmmffao.... Horta Holler at your boy...Side note I know the def. of 250/K but it identified as 250 K.....

• Love
I would like to know how Horta has so much money with such terrible math skills. The title clearly states 20,000 rounds for $250,000, which is $12.50 per round. Then he wants 1,000 rounds for $280. What the fuck, @TheHorta ?

Hortas are bad at maths, but boy can we tunnel!

Reactions: camocorvette