• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB 20" Stainless AR Barrel

J-Ham

Aquamarine Team
Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Whitefish, MT
    Friend of mine is looking for a 20" 5.56 or Wylde barrel for coyotes. He's looking at Craddock or CLE but I thought I'd also see if somebody had something laying around too that they weren't using. Lemme know whatcha got, thanks.

J-Ham

Thanks powdahound.

like he mentioned, I’ve got a new/unfired CLE Bartlein match barrel, 22” though. Also have their matched bolt, SLR Gas block and gas tube. It’s CLE’s Match 223 chamber, but they said you can shoot most 556 out of it...just look for pressure signs.

asking $550 insured & shipped for the package.

Pics and more details here:

Tell your buddy we all say go be poor somewhere else! 🤣

i get it, often have a budget myself. But that is new Hide humor.

funny part is he wont be happy and will wish he got a barrel, GB, Tube, and bolt for $550 as its way more from CLE.

have him look at WOA barrels. They have a couple near that price.

Tell your buddy we all say go be poor somewhere else! 🤣

i get it, often have a budget myself. But that is new Hide humor.

funny part is he wont be happy and will wish he got a barrel, GB, Tube, and bolt for $550 as its way more from CLE.

have him look at WOA barrels. They have a couple near that price.
    Oh I hear ya man. I wouldn't say I have NO budget when it comes to this stuff, but I certainly try not to let that be much of a factor... I'm not quite The German, but I do what I can, haha!

Most of these hillbillies around here simply don't know what they don't know. I dont think they're aware of anything better than whatever AR they happen to have, they don't shoot much & I'm guessing their skills are marginal at best... You know how it is.