• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB 200gr or larger .30 cal bullets

2aBaC̶a̶

Humans are amusing
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
I Da ho
Looking for a handful or more of some bullets to break in and work up a load for the 300 PRC.

I Would like to keep it above 200gr.
I Would like to keep it reasonable under retail prices and around $.30ea or less.

With all this madness online retailers are light on stock and taking weeks to ship.

Last edited:
I have 70 200gr Sierra Game kings, they are a spritzer boat tail. Can at least use them for some fouling shots, or if you need to harvest a moose at the range.
I can trade them out for some 30 cal 125's Im loading up for my 300 blk. Or any 6.5 123gr for my 6.5 Grendel
I can flat rate small box them to you, if you can do the same. email is [email protected]

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
I have 70 200gr Sierra Game kings, they are a spritzer boat tail. Can at least use them for some fouling shots, or if you need to harvest a moose at the range.
I can trade them out for some 30 cal 125's Im loading up for my 300 blk. Or any 6.5 123gr for my 6.5 Grendel
I can flat rate small box them to you, if you can do the same. email is [email protected]

Let me go through some things, I have some 30 cal factory seconds I use for 300BO