• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB: 22 Creedmoor stuff (TL3, Origin, dies, projectiles).

Slowshot18

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2018
Houston, TX
I’ve been toying with the idea of a 22 creedmoor for my Bighorn Origin. The other night I had a few too many tequilas and purchased Peterson brass for a 22 creed.
Now all I need is a shouldered prefit barrel for a TL3 or Origin (I have an HLR lug so I have options), dies, and projectiles. Let me know what you have and your terms!
Prefer carbon barrels, 18-22”, 1-7 twist.

Last edited:
I have a brand new. Chambered by keystone accuracy. I believe med. sporter contour
Finished at 20”, 1-9 twist
Shouldered bighorn tl3
5/8x24 muzzle thread.
$550 shipped

I have a brand new. Chambered by keystone accuracy. I believe med. sporter contour
Finished at 20”, 1-9 twist
Shouldered bighorn tl3
5/8x24 muzzle thread.
$550 shipped
Thanks for the offer but I’m looking for a barrel with a 1-7 twist, preferably carbon fiber. I’ve gotten a bit pickier since I made this thread.

Where did you find the brass??
I found it at graf and son. SRP Peterson. It was in stock for a month or so prior to when I ordered them. If they have any left, they are serious about their shipping delays. Ordered on 1/22/21, received shipping notification on 2/15/21.

Thanks for the headed up. Looks like they’re all out of stock now.

I have a preferred barrel blanks prefit for a TL3 22 creedmoor 8 twist 26” MTU 5/8x24 muzzle threads. For sale with 500 rounds down the tube. For $225 shipped. It loves the 88 eld’s and I also have a bulk 3500 pack of 88 elds for sale.