• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB 22 creedmoor

texote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2012
DFW
Pm what you have with asking price please

Edit: looking for a bolt action

Thanks

Last edited:
Either

Preferably a r700 or clone

Before I build one, curious to see if anyone had one they wanted to sell

I have a pretty mean 22 Creedmoor. Wife wants one of my rifles to be sold but this one would hurt a little as it's made up of some long wait items. I'll think about it overnight

Here are the details.
Impact action with black Nitride, Hawk hill 26" barrel w/black cerakote, Area419 Hellfire brake, Hawkins precision bottom metal, trigger tech Diamond trigger, and APA gradeous bolt knob. Then the stock is awesome. It's a Manners PRS1 elite stock with the mini chassis. I can't believe how good the ergonomics are. Then it has an Altus Shooting custom camo called Sage Flats. 30 shots down the tube and no more copper. It was done grabbing copper at 9 shots. PM me for pics.

Here are the details.
Impact action with black Nitride, Hawk hill 26" barrel w/black cerakote, Area419 Hellfire brake, Hawkins precision bottom metal, trigger tech Diamond trigger, and APA gradeous bolt knob. Then the stock is awesome. It's a Manners PRS1 elite stock with the mini chassis. I can't believe how good the ergonomics are. Then it has an Altus Shooting custom camo called Sage Flats. 30 shots down the tube and no more copper. It was done grabbing copper at 9 shots. PM me for pics.

Won’t let me send you a PM for whatever reason

20200116_125803.jpg

Not a pic of his rifle, but a 6bra twin, lol. Sage flat prs1, impact

22cm is the most fun i have had with my pants on. Stupid accurate if built right.

Reactions: BurtG
Never been shot. Had Micheal build it and never got around to putting a scope on it.

I’ve got a trued r700 in a magpul stock jewel trigger has a bushnell whatever the hotness from them was back then I’m wanting 1500 for it, it was built by Rex reneau. He’s a talented benchrest gunsmith I’ve never seen him send out one that didn’t hammer.

This be her

Attachments

• IMG_4077.png
    IMG_4077.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4078.png
    IMG_4078.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4080.png
    IMG_4080.png
    2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4079.png
    IMG_4079.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
I have a tikka and Bergara that I am doing a rechamber on. Been a good route for people to get into 22 creed. I also have a Remington 700 trued action and proof sendero lite barrel I’m going to have chambered.
Jason
406-491-6109