• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB 223 Tikka

Wanting To Buy

HaysKSFirefighter

Highly trained boo boo fixer
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2012
Wichita, KS
After taking what seems like two years off from shooting thanks to covid and excessive travel for work, I've decided to get back into it hard and heavy for 2022 and need a practice rig to get the skills back. I was going have a 223AI barrel spun up for my Mausingfield but apparently the 223 case doesn't eject reliably with it so that's out. I've decided to go with a Tikka setup for my practice rig and figured I'd check here if someone has a Tikka they want to let go before I snag a CTR from GunBroker.

After taking what seems like two years off from shooting thanks to covid and excessive travel for work, I've decided to get back into it hard and heavy for 2022 and need a practice rig to get the skills back. I was going have a 223AI barrel spun up for my Mausingfield but apparently the 223 case doesn't eject reliably with it so that's out. I've decided to go with a Tikka setup for my practice rig and figured I'd check here if someone has a Tikka they want to let go before I snag a CTR from GunBroker.
Your statement on .223 ejection .... is that related to the M5 or the M7? Was curious what your statement was based upon, not to challenge but merely to understand. Thanks ..