• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: 3.5” shotgun

lennyo3034

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2010
USA
Looking for a 12ga to goose hunt with. Anyone have one lying around unused?

Thought I’d ask here before buying a new one. Have cash or trades.

How about a Remington SP-10. Unfired. With a bunch of ammo.
That would be a cool gun. However I'm not a shotgun guy and this would probably be my one shotgun. So would be used to shoot skeet and clays (once a year) as well. Was looking to stick to 12 gauge for that.

Looking for a 12ga to goose hunt with. Anyone have one lying around unused?

Thought I’d ask here before buying a new one. Have cash or trades.

I'd second Islanders supernova. Not selling it, but depending on your price range, I absolutely love the Maxus I bought this year. Comfortable to shoot, light to carry. Handles all the light target loads or heaviest goose loads i've put through it. I probably put a case through it this year without cleaning it just to see, and never had any sort of failure. BTW when I bought mine, there were 2 others on the shelf between $650 and $800.

I spoke to islander and I’m considering his. Barrel a little shorter than I prefer but still thinking about it.

The Maxus looks to be around 1800 now though?

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the responses.

I ended up finding one.