• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB: 308 Caliber Long Range Sniper Rifle. GA Precision Preferred.

Wanting To Buy
Semi-auto isn't exactly the definition of "long range sniper", but for what it's worth - if all you really want is an accurized AR-10, you should probably also be looking for a Seekins Precision. Cause that's who makes the components for GAP.

"Long range sniper" is typically interpreted as a bolt action.

Reactions: Itsadryheat
I once had a GA-Precision GAP-10 in 308 with a 22" Barrel and that Semi Auto could out shoot any Bolt Action Rifle I put it up against. The perception of a Bolt Action being more accurate is only because they are much easier to shoot accurately as compared to a Semi Automatic with more moving parts. The GAP-10 I once owned would give me 1/2 MOA at 1000 yards, and 5 shots basically in the same hole at 100 yards.

Reactions: Swamplife
I once had a GA-Precision GAP-10 in 308 with a 22" Barrel and that Semi Auto could out shoot any Bolt Action Rifle I put it up against. The perception of a Bolt Action being more accurate is only because they are much easier to shoot accurately as compared to a Semi Automatic with more moving parts. The GAP-10 I once owned would give me 1/2 MOA at 1000 yards, and 5 shots basically in the same hole at 100 yards.
If you say so...

Good luck with your unicorn.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Semi Automatic preferred.

Let me know what you have.
I've got a precision one listed now.

I've got a precision one listed now.

It will shoot! That bolt is key. The lantac and JP bolts are not like other bolts, that's why they are really expensive BCG

It's a good one but I don't think it will shoot any better than this one honestly. This is brand new too and has a lot more customized convince parts on it. It shoots very good, even with reg ammo but good luck with whatever you do. Lots of fun.