• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment WTB 35 CALIBER BULLETS-BRASS

1holeaddict

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2012
Northeast Pa
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME 35 CALIBER BULLETS FOR LOAD DEVELOPMENT WITH A 35 WHELEN..
LOOKING FOR SOME 200-225 GRAIN BULLETS
SIERRA
NOSLER
BARNES

Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X (TTSX) Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail
Sierra GameKing Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 225 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail
Nosler AccuBond Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain Bonded Spitzer Boat Tail

ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME BRASS

PLEASE PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE..

Last edited:
Ive got some game kings....let me look in the morning and see what I have.
I shoot 358 win.

OP I just bought some 200gr AB’s from shooters pro shop today. They are “over runs” but they are cheap. $18.95 per 50 And there was an additional discount for the Memorial Day holiday. I probably should’ve bought more than I did but 200 will last me forever.

OP I just bought some 200gr AB’s from shooters pro shop today. They are “over runs” but they are cheap. $18.95 per 50 And there was an additional discount for the Memorial Day holiday. I probably should’ve bought more than I did but 200 will last me forever.
I came across that deal last night and bought 5 boxes and pondering if i should call and add a few. Never shot the Accubond out of her but it is a great bullet for the money..

I came across that deal last night and bought 5 boxes and pondering if i should call and add a few. Never shot the Accubond out of her but it is a great bullet for the money..

Yes it is a good bullet and the price was definitely right. My rifle likes them over RL-15 with just a tad under max load using the Nosler book. Good luck.