• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB: 6.5/.264 140 ELD M (Pittsburgh Area)

YotaEer

Montani Semper Liberi
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
Pittsburgh
I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone have some extra 6.5 140 ELD bullets they’d like to sell?

I’m in the Pittsburgh area for anyone local.

Last edited:
Check out fin, feather and fur in Youngstown. I haven't been there in the last couple weeks, but they had them then. Their bullet supply was way lower than normal tho.

Reactions: YotaEer
Don’t want to but I’m and high Jack your thread but I heard that place in Ohio is pretty good and no limits. Don’t know how true it is. I tried the long range site but it says it’s down for maint. Where is that mvm longe range located? I’m not far from Somerset.

Don’t want to but I’m and high Jack your thread but I heard that place in Ohio is pretty good and no limits. Don’t know how true it is. I tried the long range site but it says it’s down for maint. Where is that mvm longe range located? I’m not far from Somerset.

Mvm is in Punxsutawney

Damn I was just there on Saturday but not at that place.

I would like to bump this for 2 reasons.

1. Shoutout to MVM, I stopped on my way up to camp and they are a great shop. Still has some powders and bullets left, just nothing I was looking for. Unfortunately

2. I’m looking for 140 ELDs again as Brownells “lost” my order of 500 that I placed before Xmas when they were in stock for a day. Very disappointed.

Don't call, just go. They wolnt tell you the truth on the phone. A friend of mine didn't go bc the said they didn't have something. I went and they had it. They've had 140s for two weeks or better. Unless someone came in a got them all after I left there Saturday. I specifically remember them bc my buddy wanted 147s and they had one box and I'm not sure how many 140s.

Reactions: RichMangus
Don't call, just go. They wolnt tell you the truth on the phone. A friend of mine didn't go bc the said they didn't have something. I went and they had it. They've had 140s for two weeks or better. Unless someone came in a got them all after I left there Saturday. I specifically remember them bc my buddy wanted 147s and they had one box and I'm not sure how many 140s.

makes sense and thanks for the heads up. Butler is about an hour from me so I figured I’d call first. I will plan on making a trip up there Saturday regardless.

with their very limited store hours, I can’t imagine they are seeing that much traffic to sellout of things immediately like other retailers

They must have a pretty good stock of stuff in all the shipping containers. Be prepared to buy some primers while your there too. You'll be standing in line. I got there at 12:15 and ppl were in front of me in line.

Reactions: YotaEer