• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: 6.5 CREEDMOOR AMMO

At $65-$70 a box on gunbroker I’m almost rich 🤣. I’m about to list these up with my rifle shortly. Need to figure out how to post in the classifieds now, seems like it’s changed since I was last on here

Attachments

• 29AF49C7-F08E-44E6-BBB7-A805787BCA6B.jpeg
    29AF49C7-F08E-44E6-BBB7-A805787BCA6B.jpeg
    530.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 41D5779B-5CBE-4529-8FFA-4A62927A898B.jpeg
    41D5779B-5CBE-4529-8FFA-4A62927A898B.jpeg
    622.8 KB · Views: 60
At $65-$70 a box on gunbroker I’m almost rich 🤣. I’m about to list these up with my rifle shortly. Need to figure out how to post in the classifieds now, seems like it’s changed since I was last on here
I believe you have to be a supporting member to post in the PX now

Not sure about that. You have to have over 100 posts to post things for sale in the PX section.
I know it says *ability to post in the PX as an individual* under the benefits for the supporter upgrade. Really not sure how it got changed up last month as I still meet all the requirements

I know it says *ability to post in the PX as an individual* under the benefits for the supporter upgrade. Really not sure how it got changed up last month as I still meet all the requirements
I know. I think that means you can be a supporter and post before getting 100 posts vice paying $50 to get the post padding to take you to 100 posts. I would 90% of the people who post in the PX aren't supporters.

it changed.

You need to be a suppoter now. Check your profile, and look at the section relative to selling things. 20$ a month.

it changed.

You need to be a suppoter now. Check your profile, and look at the section relative to selling things. 20$ a month.
Not seeing what you're talking about. I would think if it changed it would be behind a secret section only supporters can access.

I had all the necessary posts and was a supporter and PX member and after Frank made his most recent changes it said I had insufficient access to post a new thread on the Hide for sale section and that in order for me to have access I had to be a supporter. 20 bucks a month.

I paid it and my access was upgraded. No idea of anything else. I have been on this site for a LONG time and been in all three conflicts and 30 years FBI. All that is now gone from my profile. Who knows--not me..

• Wow
Reactions: Baron23
I had all the necessary posts and was a supporter and PX member and after Frank made his most recent changes it said I had insufficient access to post a new thread on the Hide for sale section and that in order for me to have access I had to be a supporter. 20 bucks a month.

I paid it and my access was upgraded. No idea of anything else. I have been on this site for a LONG time and been in all three conflicts and 30 years FBI. All that is now gone from my profile. Who knows--not me..
Maybe @alexj-12 can fix you up. Don't think you were supposed to lose all of your history, privileges, and post count, right?

Maybe @alexj-12 can fix you up. Don't think you were supposed to lose all of your history, privileges, and post count, right?
I have sent PM's to Frank before and never got an answer. I do not know Alex. when the changes came up I had lost it all. I have been thru this before, when I got back from Afghanistan several years ago. Had not been on the sit as it was not allowed where I was. Took me over a month to get some, not all, of my permissions back.

thx

I do not know Alex.
He's the site technical asset for upgrades, bug fixes, and the like.

He's the fella who is asking for unintended changes that members have found due to recent upgrade and he's the guy fixing them.

Tagging again...just for the hell of it! haha

@alexj-12

$32 a box is pretty damn cheap all things considered...
That makes me feel better about my purchase yesterday. Walked into Bass Pro Shop and they had a pile of it on the shelf. My receipt is a mile long as they ring it up one box at a time!
86609D33-D2E5-4A0C-A740-D868FD64A9B3.jpeg

Not what your looking for but at least the brass is reloadable.
Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Attachments

• PXL_20210112_053428207.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210112_053428207.MP.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 45
  • PXL_20210112_053414188.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210112_053414188.MP.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 38
I
What are you looking for, specifically

Don't mean to jump in the middle but I'm just finishing an AR10 in 6.5 CM and am looking for match ammo to hit between 200-500 yards. I was thinking in the 140 gr range and 50 or 100 rounds to start.

I bought some Hornady at Rural King (I'm from Indiana) this week for $20 a box, and there were many boxes on the shelf when I left. I didn't buy everything available because I didn't need it. Ammo is still being made and shipped. And if people will stop paying ridiculous prices for it, then the opportunists, or gougers, will stop buying everything in the stores so they can mark it up 4x and resell it. I am a strong capitalist and people can pay whatever they want, but I also know that the open market can be brought back to a reasonable place if people will stop trying to take advantage of fellow gun owners.
Thanks for reading ... I feel better now :)

Reactions: chauna and SBE2
I recently picked up a Ruger RPR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Bad timing :/ I should have gotten .300 Win Mag because at least I have that ammo for my Remington 700. I’m not sure in I can justify $40.00+ a box for 6.5C when the .300 WM cost me less. Ughh, even the Vortex scopes are all out of stock!

You better send that guy a hummergram after the deal he just made you! Or you just got scammed!

You better send that guy a hummergram after the deal he just made you! Or you just got scammed!

you guys must have made him change his mind. No reply lol.......

you guys must have made him change his mind. No reply lol.......
I have some Sig Sauer 140 Match bthp. Couple boxes. $30.00 each and whatever it costs to ship. Not trying to make money, just trying to help you out. Let me know.

Anyone have any hornady American gunner 140’s? Just looking for enough to break in my barrel

If anyone comes across more eld-m or eld-x drop me a DM or post a link please. It helps us all out. I am going reloading route but still nice to find factory ammo to purchase.

If anyone comes across more eld-m or eld-x drop me a DM or post a link please. It helps us all out. I am going reloading route but still nice to find factory ammo to purchase.

Reactions: SBE2