• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB 6.5 grendel ammo (Hornady Black 123 ELDM)

If you’re in TX, as your profile states, hit up your local academy during the week days, before 10 am. My academy gets trucks on Tuesday, Wednesday, and thursdays. Been able to snag boxes of black 123 eldms about once a month. $23/box too.

Yeah, I’m not going to wait in line at 0330, & it’s difficult when you’re at work at 0600. Oh well. Bump!

Just a tip from an avid Grendel shooter, and fanboy... If you want this ammo, be checking your local gun classifieds - frequently. I've been buying small caches of it here or there, for just over $1 a round. But you gotta be quick AF. Last batch I bought, was 380 rounds for $470. I chatted the dude up, we expressed our mutual adoration for the Grendel, and he threw a couple of free boxes in. But the stuff is definitely around. Just don't get desperate and go gunbroker...

Obviously, that's just at tip, in case you don't find it here.

and I appreciate that. I did get 5 boxes from Alexander arms at their price. I never have bought off of Gunbroker.

thx for the tip

Did they actually have it in stock? It states that the website doesn’t show “live inventory”.

they say they do

I just ordered four more boxes of 129. and it took my order. or atleast my money

they say they do

I just ordered four more boxes of 129. and it took my order. or atleast my money
But their website also says that they don't have any connection to inventory, so you have to contact them for availability...

Or at least that's what I always remember, anyway...

you are absolutely correct. I just got off the phone with Melissa at AA. She said they are shipping when it comes up in sequence and bussier than all get out. She said both my orders are in the Q and should be shipped soon. I asked what soon means and she just laughed a bit. I am not short so I am OK.

I ordered some 129 from AA last night. When I called today, she said 4-6 weeks.

I have some but want to sell my upper first. If the buyer decides not to take the ammo I’ll let you know. I’ll post the upper later today

I'm looking for a non-rape price on 6.5 Grendel Hornady Black (123 ELDM).
I've got a few rounds of various brands I could part with. And I mean, just a few.
10 hornady black 123gr, 20 hornady 123gr sst, 27 federal 130gr gold medal berger. Also could prob get a little bit of once fired brass together if u reload. I would just have to check and see how much to ship.

Whats a fair non rape price I have a few boxes I might be willing to let go of since my gun isn't available till who knows when

Whats a fair non rape price I have a few boxes I might be willing to let go of since my gun isn't available till who knows when

I picked some up locally I’m charlotte from a guy and it was 30 which was very fair. It sold for about 20 a box before here