• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Wtb 6.5 saum brass

You are about an hour late! They had 6.5 saum brass in stock not that long ago but it sold out.

I think I've got 100 pieces of Hornady once-fired I'm not using if you are in a bind.

I have a box full of brass and dies I'm trying to get rid of. Otherwise it goes in the dumpster. PM me to save this brass from recycle death.

6.5 GAP 4S Brass 2.jpgHORNADY 6-5 GAP 4S BRASS.jpg
6.5 GAP 4S Brass 2.jpg

Reactions: Jgunner
I have a box full of brass and dies I'm trying to get rid of. Otherwise it goes in the dumpster. PM me to save this brass from recycle death.

View attachment 7800832View attachment 7800833View attachment 7800832
OOPS!

I just checked the dies and they turned out to be Redding 7mm Rem SAUM dies that the previous owner claimed would work for this brass. Since I never built a rifle or used the brass, I have no idea how accurate that claim is. I did count out the brass and I believe the count is +195 (it could be 200 even) but can't be for certain. I'll PM interested parties back with details.

OOPS!

I just checked the dies and they turned out to be Redding 7mm Rem SAUM dies that the previous owner claimed would work for this brass. Since I never built a rifle or used the brass, I have no idea how accurate that claim is. I did count out the brass and I believe the count is +195 (it could be 200 even) but can't be for certain. I'll PM interested parties back with details.
interested in this still available PM me