• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB 6mm ARC BA/Proof Barrel

Jlannusa

@NashvilleGunGuy
Supporter
Minuteman
May 3, 2019
Nashville
Wanting to build a 6mm ARC.. If anyone has one they don’t want anymore or parts, send them my way. Thanks

I have both 16" and 18" inbound tomorrow.
You plan on keeping both? I got lucky and bought a case of 105gr Hornady Black when they had some in stock a couple weeks ago. Been able to find any ammo or brass for sale?

Three 16" and two 18" coming.

Think I'm going to build up the 16". I live at 5000' elevation, so it is like having a 2" longer barrel at this density altitude.

Gonna slap a NF ATACR F1 4-16x42 on top and put my Thunder Beast Dominus CB can out front.

Reactions: BiggBeans
Go with the longer barrel...only getting 2500fps average out of my faxon 20" barrel before pressure signs w cfe223. Needless to say I'm experimenting w different powders.

Reactions: MSTN
Go with the longer barrel...only getting 2500fps average out of my faxon 20" barrel before pressure signs w cfe223. Needless to say I'm experimenting w different powders.
Gotcha.. My barrel comes in today.. I’m going to see what kind of velocities I get out of the 16” then might buy the 18” as well.

Three 16" and two 18" coming.

Think I'm going to build up the 16". I live at 5000' elevation, so it is like having a 2" longer barrel at this density altitude.

Gonna slap a NF ATACR F1 4-16x42 on top and put my Thunder Beast Dominus CB can out front.

Willing to let go of one of them 18’ers???

Thanks, but one 18" is being built into a complete rifle now, and the other is being considered for a full build, as well. Same for two of the 16" barrels.

I could spare one 16". Reason for selling - out of 6mm ARC bolts!!! With no relief in sight.....

Thanks, but one 18" is being built into a complete rifle now, and the other is being considered for a full build, as well. Same for two of the 16" barrels.

I could spare one 16". Reason for selling - out of 6mm ARC bolts!!! With no relief in sight.....

same, have two uppers, one 18 one 16, and only one bolt :( still a problem a month later

same, have two uppers, one 18 one 16, and only one bolt :( still a problem a month later

Reactions: westcoasteast

my man:cool: thanks!

if anyone is on the fence these things will flat out shoot. I’m not some great shot. Drilled this 3 shot group right after sighting scope in. Shot several more sub half moa (obviously posted best lol) after that we put data in, dialed up 500 and I rang steel 4 times in a row from 12 inches down to 4. I’ve never shot past 200 prior to that.

Attachments

• B5842AAA-6855-4FD8-BBC1-A6BAB715E4AE.jpeg
    B5842AAA-6855-4FD8-BBC1-A6BAB715E4AE.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Jlannusa
Kicking this back up because I too am struggling to find a 18” or longer barrel. Was hopeful for a proof but damn!🤦🏻‍♂️😞