• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB A few pistols.

plinkin

Mall Ninja
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2014
florida
Looking to buy a few pistols, glock model 45, also looking for a 1911, colt, kimber maybe a Springfield must be full size.

Last edited:
Reactions: WirgmanUSMC
I have a WC Tactical Supergrade older model in excellent condition, armor-tuff grey. $2800 shipped, one mag. Can send pic if interested.

I have the below if interested..

Smith and Wesson 1911 45 auto E-series 5 inch NWTF edition. Brand new never used in case. $1000

Remington R1 Stainless 1911 45 auto. Lightly used with very minor blemishes. Wilson Beavertail and combat hammer with original parts. Includes custom holster $700

Reactions: plinkin
I have the below if interested..

Smith and Wesson 1911 45 auto E-series 5 inch NWTF edition. Brand new never used in case. $1000

Remington R1 Stainless 1911 45 auto. Lightly used with very minor blemishes. Wilson Beavertail and combat hammer with original parts. Includes custom holster $700
No thank you

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Colt Series 80 GCNM Enhanced in Bright Stainless...$1250 plus shipping.
65A2008F-9F84-46AB-8EAC-4FE2A88FF9CE.jpeg

I’ve got a 686+ 7shot 3” that has XS tritium front sight and rear sight installed, original sights included. Slick pistol but not quite my thing. Maybe 150rds down the pipe. I’d take $700 shipped for it.

6D21A531-BA30-457A-B380-EAD327830035.jpeg

I've got a very nice, low round Kimber TLE, the most accurate 1911 I own as far as POA=POI, $900, No BS...........

I've gotten alot of offers which I appreciate, I'm wanting to buy used so I can get the price down a bit. That being said how I value the gun is find the best price I can new then go 70 cents on the dollar. This is used pricing, I understand some people may not like that I'm not trying to be insulting just trying to negotiate. Thanks for the offers so far.