• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB: Accuracy International AT, AW, AE conversion hinge.

Jeff Allen

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2017
Wyoming
Hello everyone,

I have had some pretty amazing luck on the hide finding the AI products that either "don't exist" or are not simply available in the US even though they are in the AU and EU. There are several reasons that not all the AI products are available in the US and I won't get into that at the moment as I have been schooled by them and won't test their patience anymore, but some do filter in regardless though. This is not the AX to AT conversion buttstock that I am referring to in this post. I already have one of those on the way. The actual factory conversion hinge I found online is in Australia but they cannot ship to the US. Does anyone on here happen to have one or know of one in the US.

Also, if someone happened to have upgraded their pre-2014 AX folder to the new style and has the old one. I would be interested in it as well. Thank you for your time and efforts. J

Last edited:
I recently saw a pre-2014 folding stock that was for sale as they upgraded to the newer AX version. Missed it, but if anyone has that scenario for sale, I am interested in it as well.

Ok. I re-read the post again, sorry I guess my mind was in a different place and didn't connect the MPA as another chassis. I would still like a picture and price when you get a chance. Drive careful.

Reactions: reubenski