• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Accuracy International AW legacy skins

onion

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2020
Salt Lake City
I'm looking to buy the legacy thumbhole fixed stock skins for my arctic warfare. Preferably in green but any color would be nice. I'm looking for the one-piece type skins, not the ones with the small gap at the bottom of the thumbhole (aesthetic reasons).

Thanks!

1602620495724.png

If nobody responds check eurooptic and mile high they had skins for a few different accuracy international stocks.

If nobody responds check eurooptic and mile high they had skins for a few different accuracy international stocks.
Thank you. I called them a month or two ago, the ones I'm looking for are legacy and they said my only chances are the used market unfortunately.

Thank you. I called them a month or two ago, the ones I'm looking for are legacy and they said my only chances are the used market unfortunately.
That stinks. Hopefully someone will see this post that can help you. Good luck 👍