• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Accuracy international hat

They haven't offered any since the woman who was handling the SWAG (independent contractor) passed away.
Shitty excuse. They could hire any number of 3rd parties to handle it. Fucking ridiculous. It is clearly not a priority for them.

They need to buy a vowel relative to what is important to their customers.

Obviously, AI has their shit together and not a shitty excuses like you said.

I'd rather have AI keep on focusing on the quality of their products like they do now, rather than focus on these nonsense items LOL. I'm actually happy this is not a priority for them :)

There are so many companies these day have all kind of shirt, hat, free shits that are worthless and their products are shitty as well.

Shitty excuse. They could hire any number of 3rd parties to handle it. Fucking ridiculous. It is clearly not a priority for them.

They need to buy a vowel relative to what is important to their customers.

Obviously, AI has their shit together and not a shitty excuses like you said.

I'd rather have AI keep on focusing on the quality of their products like they do now, rather than focus on these nonsense items LOL. I'm actually happy this is not a priority for them :)

There are so many companies these day have all kind of shirt, hat, free shits that are worthless and their products are shitty as well.
A company that can produce what they do would not be distracted in the slightest bit. Hire a company...give them the artwork and that is it.

If you believe that offering hats and t-shirts will create a quality problem within their company, then you would have seen quality issues already for many more tangible reasons. Ridiculous statement....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik H
They must being sold some where these guys got them ......
download (15).jpeg

surprise!!! they are on amazon @Nik H @JfarmshooterW @BLKWLFK9

I saw those damn cheap ass hats. I might order a new pair of white Reebok’s and knee high socks all at the same time. Maybe some blue jean short britches too 😎

Reactions: Changed
another seller ship all the way from Cinna hahaha

another

ok thats all i got

Last edited:
Gone to hjAICS300
I can part with this one, it is brand new. I only have one so DM me with an offer, also an actual pic of your AI Setup or Setups would take preference over a non AI owner. Ill reply to DMs in the morning.

Attachments

• 55D39E40-B927-4DF7-B28A-A0F662E6F373.jpeg
    55D39E40-B927-4DF7-B28A-A0F662E6F373.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I see AI doing just fine . My statement is regarding to your comment. Obviously you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Regardless, I like what AI is doing compare to your criticism :)

A company that can produce what they do would not be distracted in the slightest bit. Hire a company...give them the artwork and that is it.

If you believe that offering hats and t-shirts will create a quality problem within their company, then you would have seen quality issues already for many more tangible reasons. Ridiculous statement....

Reactions: CopenhagenRealTree
I see AI doing just fine . My statement is regarding to your comment. Obviously you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Regardless, I like what AI is doing compare to your criticism :)
You are entitled to your opinion.

I own two AIs...love them to death but they could give two shits about their non-MIL customers or what they think....

I’ll pay a small premium or give a kidney for a hat. If someone wants to sell one.

My tan AI hat is tattered to shreds and I'd also be interested in a tan one if anyone has one available. My gf would be eternally grateful to see me get a clean one that isn't well worn missing half the threads.

I do wish AI would get the site back up seems silly not to.

What would be really cool is a AI pic thread (yes I know we have 1 already, it’s what got me in the AI club in the first place) but this one is:

-Someone wanting to sell a hat for a decent price
-Start a thread - pic of YOUR AI gets you in
- 1 pic only
-1 week long
-Most liked AI pic after that week gets the opportunity to buy the hat

What would be really cool is a AI pic thread (yes I know we have 1 already, it’s what got me in the AI club in the first place) but this one is:

-Someone wanting to sell a hat for a decent price
-Start a thread - pic of YOUR AI gets you in
- 1 pic only
-1 week long
-Most liked AI pic after that week gets the opportunity to buy the hat

Dude... @SkyScrapin or @NoLegs24 will post a pic of their ASR and PSR’s together and they will win the hats and everybody else will still be sitting in front of their computers looking at their pics while playing ‘twist the tip’ a week later.

That’s not a road you don’t want to go down lol

Dude... @SkyScrapin or @NoLegs24 will post a pic of their ASR and PSR’s together and they will win the hats and everybody else will still be sitting in front of their computers looking at their pics while playing ‘twist the tip’ a week later.

That’s not a road you don’t want to go down lol

😂
Then maybe an “AI for the Poors” thread??!!

I could buy You fellas a 7-10$ hat and take it to any local stitching, or printing shop and have them whip you one up for about 15-20$ if you REALLY WANT one.

Last edited:
I bid on it. It’s actually Od green but the pic is of a tan hat. I got outbid and said 👉👌 it. Don’t wear hats that often anyhow.

Reactions: armydog
Double post....I got into the bourbon again.

Last edited:
Not to sound ungrateful. But it's a different hat from the old with the "Its an AI" stitched on the back. Hope its not a chinsy hat...especially for $28. Super happy they aren't vented trucker hats.

Look forward to seeing some reviews of the quality.

for $28 I’ll be able to buy a few of them compared to the 100-200 others were selling them for.

I got the email from mhs today, too. Definitely not the trucker hat, but they still look tall, old man style. It would be nice if they offered a low crown unstructured hat....

Kryptek or multicam? Anyone have pics of these instead what u see on the net? Sometimes a cell phone pic shows way more detail. Hard to choose which one.

I ordered a multi cam from MH so I will report when it arrives Monday or Tuesday

Based off looks?
Yes based of looks. Literally everyone is willing to give AINA a ZJ to get some hats made up that look like the OG AI hats.Then after years of waiting, what gets released looks like something I would come home with from the local tire shop.

Oh now, if you had a head the size of John Kerry, those new hats would look proportionally correct....

Are you guys seeing the same hats I’m seeing? They don’t look like they are from the tire shop. But mine will be here soon so I’ll post up when it is.