• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories WTB: AccurateMag 300WSM Mags

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    Looking for a 3 round 300WSM mags and a 7 round. Would like very good condition but interested to see what people have. Seem to be $64 retail, would only be interested in options priced under that.

I have a 3 round that needs a home. It’s new, other than taken out of the package. Shoot me a fair offer in PM.

I have a 3 round that needs a home. It’s new, other than taken out of the package. Shoot me a fair offer in PM.
    PM sent.

Extremely interested in the 3 roundernif he doesn't bite.
    can see you're new member last month so you may not know the etiquette, it's considered bad form to jump in on someone else's WTB thread to try and grab something for yourself, even with the qualifier of (if he doesn't bite).

Welcome as a new member. Please consider this post & contributing - https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/wow-smoking-good-deal.6979286/