• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB: ADG 6.5 PRC brass

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    Looking for a box of ADG 6.5 PRC brass. Just built a rifle and need a new unfired box for it. Only looking for new. Will pay $100 bucks for it. Thanks guys.

Jake

He was. But 150 a box and I'm not interesting in paying double.. Sold to another guy already. Thanks for looking out.

Creedmoor sports will let you back order it but who knows when it will come in, ive had some back ordered for two months

Reactions: MOUNTIC
    I called every dealer on the ADG email that went out today. All 20 some that were getting brass. Most of those dealers are just keeping the brass for rifles they make and sell. Some were already sold out and no one I talked to had any.. Creedmoor sports told me that they have a current backlog of 743 boxes of 50 of 6.5 PRC. I doubt that they will get more then that right now so I would end up at the back of that list.

Reactions: MK3XXX
    I bought 2 boxes this week from scheels and there price was 117.00 a box us shipping
    I think the old prices are a thing of the past

Reactions: MOUNTIC
    The only available brass from scheels is 7 ultra mag. And that’s the normal price of $117