• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms WTB AXMC 6.5CM in excellent condition

Vitali1342

lieutenant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Portland OR
    Hi ! Looking for AXMC in FDE preferable ..6.5 CM maybe even 308 or some package deal .., please let me know ..

I'm looking for a "plug and play" AXMC set-up with 338LM, 300WM, and 6.5Creedmoor.... is this just wishful thinking?

Check out my listing

Oh wow, this is easier than I was imagining LOL. I thought it'd take forever to find one. Downrange, so your setup has 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 Lapua, 308, and 338LM? Four barrels/assemblies all together?

My PSA AR-10 in 6.5CM is just as good and it’s 20% less than an AXMC.

Save 20% over AI prices. Buy Horta’s PSA-10.

Oh wow, this is easier than I was imagining LOL. I thought it'd take forever to find one. Downrange, so your setup has 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 Lapua, 308, and 338LM? Four barrels/assemblies all together?
    I JUST sold the 338 Norma barrel, so that’s no longer included, however, I do have the bolt for 338 Norma and it’s the same bolt face as the 338 Lapua. So all you would need to do is purchase a 338 lapua barrel and you’d be good to go. It’s an all I’m one gun, which is why I love the axmc. Shoot short action or long action. Just takes about 5 minutes and your shooting a different caliber.

I JUST sold the 338 Norma barrel, so that’s no longer included, however, I do have the bolt for 338 Norma and it’s the same bolt face as the 338 Lapua. So all you would need to do is purchase a 338 lapua barrel and you’d be good to go. It’s an all I’m one gun, which is why I love the axmc. Shoot short action or long action. Just takes about 5 minutes and your shooting a different caliber.
    But yes, it comes with 3 barrels: 6.5x47, 6 creed, and 308. The 308 bolt can be used with any of those barrels. Pm me and let’s set up a call if you want.

Watch your corn hole
    With the dude that joined today and his only 2 posts are in this thread

But yes, it comes with 3 barrels: 6.5x47, 6 creed, and 308. The 308 bolt can be used with any of those barrels. Pm me and let’s set up a call if you want.
    Don't get me wrong, it's a splendid rig, but you've got every single caliber I'm NOT looking for. Hahahahaha. This would be my first upmarket LR rifle, so I'm kind of looking for mainstream/boring calibers...

Watch your corn hole
    Yes. To be fair, I have no idea what this place is. Google sent me here when I searched for "Axmc 338 Lapua 6.5 creedmoor conversion". But having looked through some of the threads, it seems to be a popular rifle, so I'm happy to have found the place...

Reactions: deersniper
    Watch your corn hole
    Yes. To be fair, I have no idea what this place is. Google sent me here when I searched for "Axmc 338 Lapua 6.5 creedmoor conversion". But having looked through some of the threads, it seems to be a popular rifle, so I'm happy to have found the place...

Reactions: deersniper