• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB - Barreled Action / Rifle Action

radical1911

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2018
Have some money sitting in my Paypal account and looking for a new project. Barreled Actions or Rifle Actions. (Long Action for 300 PRC or similar). Let me know what you have

I have a 300 Win, American Rifle Company Nucleus Proof carbon fiber 28 inch with a CG-Extreme Trigger and a fat bastard break $2000 has 200 rounds through it. Just sold the two stocks I had for it, and bought a Blaser so I am good in the long range department for a while.

I have a Remington 700 LA from the 1960's that was trued last year by Accuracy Speaks and had the scope mounting holes enlarged and rethreaded. It is currently wearing a Schneider .280 AI 25" barrel with 260 rounds through it. Looking for $700.00 with the barrel; $550 without the barrel. Shipping to your FFL CONUS included.

Last edited: