• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock

Oh I see, so I can't buy it directly from Benelli. Well that's okay I guess, there's still places like Benelliparts.net, along with other websites that sell it.

Oh I see, so I can't buy it directly from Benelli. Well that's okay I guess, there's still places like Benelliparts.net, along with other websites that sell it.
Aslong as your leo Or military you can buy one..Benelli has been putting the hammer on dealers lately about there stuff Being sold to non leo.So I doult you’ll see many on the open market .Inless you buy second hand

Yep, I went thru this a year ago, I got one, but at a premium. I offered mine to both of these guys, for exactly what I paid for it delivered.

What does LE pay when ordering direct from Benelli? What's a fair price in general cause I'm seeing this puppies going for $500-$750 right now on GB. Absurd.

On another note if anybody has one they're looking to part with, or just needs some extra cash. Let me know and we can figure something out.

I have one I would be willing to part with. But I'm currently working overseas and won't be back until April. I purchased it quite a while ago and put it on my gun. Since then it's sat in my safe for the most part. Not a lot of use. If you are interested I can shoot you a message when I get home and work something out.

I'll let this thing go for $350 via PayPal or money order, bank check. I'm located in southern Idaho Pocatello area. I won't be back state side until the first part of April as of right now. I can attach pics of it then. Like I said it hasn't had much use. Sits in my safe.

I'll let this thing go for $350 via PayPal or money order, bank check. I'm located in southern Idaho Pocatello area. I won't be back state side until the first part of April as of right now. I can attach pics of it then. Like I said it hasn't had much use. Sits in my safe.
Pm sent