• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB - Blaser R8 in GRS Ragnarok stock

C4N4DIAN

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2019
As the title says, looking for a Blaser R8 in a grs ragnarok stock, ideally in 308 , and ideally with a semi-heavy match barrel.

PM me with what you got

Thanks for looking !

I would call the gunsmith at Blaser USA and ask if he has any destroyed R8 stocks that could be fit to a Ragnarok stock. You can buy the stock from Euro Optics, and then ship it to Blaser to be fitted.

It is actually child's play to fit the stock, but they might not be willing to part with it directly.

I would also recommend that you watch every gun forum you can for a R8 stock. I bought a stock from a dealer in Kansas NIB for $900. As he had no parts to make it into a rifle.

I would call the gunsmith at Blaser USA and ask if he has any destroyed R8 stocks that could be fit to a Ragnarok stock. You can buy the stock from Euro Optics, and then ship it to Blaser to be fitted.

It is actually child's play to fit the stock, but they might not be willing to part with it directly.

I would also recommend that you watch every gun forum you can for a R8 stock. I bought a stock from a dealer in Kansas NIB for $900. As he had no parts to make it into a rifle.

Yeah will do that, its a very good idea, the challenge as well is it will only work with the insert of an R8 Prof Stock, not from a prof success stock.