• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment *WTB CCI 450 Primers* Will Pay Premium

I might know someone who sells (and can ship). Normally he sales for $45 per brick (usually has multiple bricks available) with $19 shipping and hazmat. Let me know if this sounds good and I will ask him.

I might know someone who sells (and can ship). Normally he sales for $45 per brick (usually has multiple bricks available) with $19 shipping and hazmat. Let me know if this sounds good and I will ask him.
I’ll take a brick too!

Reloading unlimited keeps getting cci 450s in stock recently, they had some 1k and 5k come and go but couldn’t bring myself to pay the fees. They also have some fed 205s in stock.
I lucked out and found a few bricks of 205m at my local gun store for $42 a brick ?

For what its worth, I'm after same primer. I read that CCI #41s were identical except the anvil position is deeper in relation to the cup to prevent slam-fire in military weapons. True or not I'm not qualified to say.
I have access to a bunch I am going to try out to keep things going bang.
Maybe that info will get you an alternate

For what its worth, I'm after same primer. I read that CCI #41s were identical except the anvil position is deeper in relation to the cup to prevent slam-fire in military weapons. True or not I'm not qualified to say.
I have access to a bunch I am going to try out to keep things going bang.
Maybe that info will get you an alternate
Little thicker cups too. They work in most bolt rifles just fine, but I had some troubles in a 223 remington action with very inconsitent ignition. It was mostly the action's fault because the spring was getting a little worn and the firing pin hole was not bushed but it's something to be aware of.

Guys you need to have a hazmat license to ship legally.
I work for UPS and they require this to ship legally

Reactions: gasrat
Hazmat license or pay hazmat fee when you ship?? Thats a big difference

I believe it’s license, ammo can be shipped though, as long it’s packaged and marked a certain way, correct Gonzaga?

Yes ammo can be shipped if marked correctly.
But to ship powder, or primers you need a hazmat license.
Hazmat papers must be computer generated and never hand written labels.
It is a pain in the ass and the grill us over picking up Hazmats constantly.
If we have a Hazmat shipper in our Diads, they are designated with an "H" in our diads.
Hazmats have to be handled in a different manner.

Reactions: ETac