• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wtb center x ( hawaii) or any of you coming to hawaii soon :)

bjay

Private
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2009
Aloha state HI
Ill be traveling to oahu and maui next month and looking to pick up match 22lr center x if possible..ill pick it up FTF..
Lmk

If you cant find any off someone try calling prime sports, windward gun shop, or young guns. Theyre most likely to have match .22 in stock
You can also bring up to 11lbs on most airlines. Not much match ammo on island.

If you cant find any off someone try calling prime sports, windward gun shop, or young guns. Theyre most likely to have match .22 in stock
You can also bring up to 11lbs on most airlines. Not much match ammo on island.
Windward has sk standard.i got a brick young gund only carry cci and federal highest grade 22s besides those creapo Winchesters.ill try call prime sports.mahalo my brudah

Only luck I’ve had getting match .22 ammo is through Kaleo arms they do pallet shipments every other month might want to check with them about ordering and having them hold it till you can get to Oahu since I’m not sure if they’ll ship out to the other islands.

Only luck I’ve had getting match .22 ammo is through Kaleo arms they do pallet shipments every other month might want to check with them about ordering and having them hold it till you can get to Oahu since I’m not sure if they’ll ship out to the other islands.
I emailed kaleo few days ago no response.prime sports got sk rifle match i might pick up 1 brick...hoping to get 1 brick center x aswell :(

I emailed kaleo few days ago no response.prime sports got sk rifle match i might pick up 1 brick...hoping to get 1 brick center x aswell :(

Yup, Henry at Prime sports is awesome. Make sure you call first or swing by and look for the “open” sign he is not always there. If not Saturdays someone is usually there.

Reactions: bjay
What about mainlanders fellow shooters..any of you heading hawaii soon?

try asking on hawaii2a.com

worst case, I'm sure one of the local gun stores will order it for you

try asking on hawaii2a.com

worst case, I'm sure one of the local gun stores will order it for you
I already post there too..kaleoarms stopped bringging center x too
20190921_160952.jpg