• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB chassis for Howa 1500 SA

I've got an XLR Element with Tac Lite buttstock

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I have an MDT HS3 with Magpul PRS, NV Hood and mdt vertical grip
4F83C2DE-8F19-4D32-B478-9B2EFB60E347.jpeg

Yours is the mini action. I dont think the 1500 will fit

I have a brand new MDT LSS gen 1 chassis that i would let go for pretty cheap. pm me if interested

On Saturday Brownells had a MPA chassis in their store, on the discount rack for $600 dollars. I have a Howa 1500 in a Bell and Carlson, for a backup gun. I thought hard about it just for the deal, but I prefer traditional stocks. Call them and see if they still have it.

On Saturday Brownells had a MPA chassis in their store, on the discount rack for $600 dollars. I have a Howa 1500 in a Bell and Carlson, for a backup gun. I thought hard about it just for the deal, but I prefer traditional stocks. Call them and see if they still have it.
Where?