• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: Custom .308 from a quality shop

Aarond

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2014
Really just getting into the long range world. Have a course coming up and looking for a rifle. Would prefer .308 but would consider 6.5 or 6 Creed. Factory Ammo availability is a concern as I am not currently set up to make my own.
I do prefer to buy quality that I can grow into as it holds value. Would prefer not to spend more than 3500. Thanks

Check out my ad under my name. I have 3 custom 6.5s that are all new.

If you don’t see something you like I’d buy a defiance action and a prefit barrel from pva and a TriggerTech diamond trigger and drop it all in a krg chassis. If you lack the tools pva might even assemble it for a modest fee. Mine shoots in the low .2s moa with factory Hornady 143gr eld ammo. I have about $2500 in it and couldn’t be happier.

Reactions: Hillpuller
I have a very nice 223 that fits the bill built on an impact

6.5 creed. Add your scope and go. I’ll throw in the bipod if bought at asking price.

It doesn’t fit the bill.

He said .308, or 6/6.5 Costmoor.
Fit the bill with the quality and ammo availability, if you’d minded your own business it wouldve saved me 1% battery and the world would’ve went on.

Mpa pmr in 6 Creedmoor for about $1800 and the ammo should be easier to find than anything else currently.

Another option is Deep South Tactical. They are a great shop and usually have builds ready to go. If they don't, pretty sure they can get you a build going. You mentioned a quality shop and these guys are quality.