• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTB : CZ 457 Action or Barreled Action (no stock)

AirCapitalOutdoors

CZ Addict
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2020
Wichita, KS
Building a rifle for my son.

Looking for a new, or used (but new condition) CZ 457 action.

Would consider a barreled action, but barrel will be replaced, so barrel has little value to me at this time.

Kick me a PM if you have anything along these lines. Thank you!

Last edited:
Trying to go as light as possible so my son doesnt struggle with weight. Looking at the Bartlein carbon fiber. I have a Bartlein now on my 457 and I'm very happy with it.

Your best bet is to buy a CZ 457 (slick guns will show you lowest price) which is about $360.00... Then sell the stock and barrel and you get the action for around $125-$150. Ive done it more than once...

Bartlein isnt making 22LR carbon barrels right now. Maybe down the line but not right now. They are doing a special run for me for 10 right now with 1.20" shanks for RimX's but those will be the only Bartlein carbon fiber 22LR barrels in existence to date... Wouldnt work for a CZ that requires a 0.900 shank...

Thanks for the input, but I have zero interest in buying a complete rifle only to TRY and sell pieces that nobody wants. If I overpay a few bucks, and I don't have the hassle of trying to sell a low quality stock and barrel, so be it.

And I'm aware that the Bartlein CF are not available right now, but they will be available at some point, and that is what I attend to purchase.