• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Duck hunting semi-auto shotgun

Buttersdad

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2017
Houston Tx
looking for a duck hunting shotgun, needs to be semi auto. something along the lines of a benelli super black eagle 2 or similar quality shotgun. Have cash or items for trade. Thanks

Reactions: BCX
I have a NIB Benelli Camo Montefeltro 12 ga 28” bbl, blades camo. $850 shipped. F023210C-830D-416B-9B25-670C422DB4C2.jpeg2F234CAD-D8DC-4617-9E5B-86EFC3467FB1.jpeg

STAY away from the SBE3 what ever you do. Ending up getting a full refund and going w Beretta Extreme Plus for honkers.

STAY away from the SBE3 what ever you do. Ending up getting a full refund and going w Beretta Extreme Plus for honkers.
yea, I have a sbe2 and a super sport, I have 2 friends with sbe3's and neither of them like it. I shouldered one and just couldn't get comfortable behind it. think ill stick with another sbe2 or a Beretta a400 extreme.

Reactions: BCX
Loved the SEE3 but even after shimming the stock and using a higher bead the pattern wasn’t where I wanted it. I usually use my Browning Cynergy camo for ducks and the Beretta Extreme Plus for honkers.

Actually have 2 Extreme Plus in the safe now. A 28 inch and just picked up a 30 inch. Going to surprise my son come Christmas time.

Reactions: atombomb