• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: FGMM 168 or 175

stello1001

Professional Newb
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Corpus Christi TX
    I found some ammo online at a dollar a round and free shipping with the purchase of a case or more.

Before I purchase online, does anyone have some FGMM they'd be willing to sell at same price or close to It?

I am interested in 200 rounds. I figured if someone had some ammo they needed to move, I could help by buying and they could help by shipping it in a timely manner. I'm sure online vendors are many days behind on shipping orders.

Thanks,

Serg

Reactions: wade2big
    I found some ammo online at a dollar a round and free shipping with the purchase of a case or more.

Before I purchase online, does anyone have some FGMM they'd be willing to sell at same price or close to It?

I am interested in 200 rounds. I figured if someone had some ammo they needed to move, I could help by buying and they could help by shipping it in a timely manner. I'm sure online vendors are many days behind on shipping orders.

Thanks,

Serg
    That's a good deal for 175 grain. I see the 168 grain on sale at palmetto state armory for 17.99 a box. Not sure if it's free shipping or not.

Listen to this man.......He sales a great product. Im thinking his offerings should be my "go to" in my M1A.

Usually Target Sports and Palmetto State have a spring sale with 175FGMM shipped at plus or minus $180.

Damn Balogna Virus has me thinking I wont see that this spring. Id like to get a couple cases of 175 for taking to classes.

Listen to this man.......He sales a great product. Im thinking his offerings should be my "go to" in my M1A.

Usually Target Sports and Palmetto State have a spring sale with 175FGMM shipped at plus or minus $180.

Damn Balogna Virus has me thinking I wont see that this spring. Id like to get a couple cases of 175 for taking to classes.

Target Sports is my goto

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
    Targetsports is usually my go to with a few other websites as well. I ordered prime175 from TSUSA as I noticed they had very low stock count of it and I figured they would probably run out of it soon. As a result, I decided to buy a case because I probably won't be able to anytime soon.

I also ended up buying a case of 200 rounds from Bdomar. I know TSUSA has some at good prices but it'll be at least 2 weeks before my order even ships out from their warehouse. Buying from here is a win/win because I help a fellow member and he helps me with a timely shipping.

Targetsports is usually my go to with a few other websites as well. I ordered prime175 from TSUSA as I noticed they had very low stock count of it and I figured they would probably run out of it soon. As a result, I decided to buy a case because I probably won't be able to anytime soon.

I also ended up buying a case of 200 rounds from Bdomar. I know TSUSA has some at good prices but it'll be at least 2 weeks before my order even ships out from their warehouse. Buying from here is a win/win because I help a fellow member and he helps me with a timely shipping.

Got it. Cool! If anyone is in a pinch and needs 168 or 175 in a hurry for $1/rnd and can pick it up in SE FL (33432) I can help them out. I would let a few thousand rounds go.

Reactions: stello1001