• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: FN SPR/PBR action- bolt and receiver (308).

LG65CM

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2017
Looking for this action for a 6.5mm Creedmoor build. Have the bottom metal.

Have a FN SPR FBI. Action blue printed by FN to FBI specs. Has McM A4stock with adj.. Cheek piece and adj LOP. Timney adj trigger factory set a 3lbs., Barrel is a Krieger MTU 6.5-4 grv.-8tw. Barrel is 26" with threaded cap 5/8x24, straight flutes. Bottom metal is FN with 5 and 10 round magazines. Gun was built by Robert Gradous. Gun has been test fired and ready to go. $4450.00 shipped to your FFL

Reactions: LG65CM
Thank you x462290 for your offer. Sounds like a great rifle with nice components. Though I am just looking to buy the action (bolt and receiver, with bolt face that works with the 308 family).

That's great X46! I am having one built, by my nephew, on this actiion and it is coming along so nicely, I thought I would get another action and have him do another one! Thanks for putting it in the game. lg