• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB Forester Co-Ax Press

Chit126

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2018
Hazlehurst, GA
I messed around the other day and they sold out everywhere. New or used works for me. Pm me with info and price shipped. PayPal ready. Thanks!

Thanks for the help here... I’ve had a unit on back order from the Black Friday sale (Brownells) pulled the trigger here... will have my new press Thursday. With Thanks!

They also have varget powder!??! I'd love to order that press and lots of powder, please keep posted if you receive the product.

They also have varget powder!??! I'd love to order that press and lots of powder, please keep posted if you receive the product.
If it turns out to not be in stock, I’ll let you know. Maybe I’ll get a confirmation tomorrow. When I ordered, it said it will be delivered by the 27th (I was nearly 1300 miles away from the ones in stock)

it says my press has shipped just a little while ago. I have UPS tracking. So looks like we are good to go!

Just ordered one from link above.
I hope they still had one in the back.
Thanks for the link!!!

Scheels should give @colorado_native a cut. They sold about 4 in one day on the count of him lol @Nelsonr2 maybe so! I ordered mine this morning and they told me it shipped. It will be here Friday the 24th. The tracking updated earlier. Coming UPS ground

Local Scheels has 4 on the shelf and plenty in the back. Haven't been in there and they don't have at least a couple. No clue how much it would be to ship, but I'd always be happy to pick one up and ship at cost if anybody can't grab one online for some reason.

Reactions: Chit126 and Fitz
Local Scheels has 4 on the shelf and plenty in the back. Haven't been in there and they don't have at least a couple. No clue how much it would be to ship, but I'd always be happy to pick one up and ship at cost if anybody can't grab one online for some reason.

That place is making the money off everybody with the Co-AX’s being in stock lol mine will be here end of this week from them

Reactions: 4066.5
That place is making the money off everybody with the Co-AX’s being in stock lol mine will be here end of this week from them
good for them, at least locally they've always been good to me. Match any price online, fantastic return policy, they carry Area 419 stuff and support other premium USA made brands and have just about every powder (except R26).

good for them, at least locally they've always been good to me. Match any price online, fantastic return policy, they carry Area 419 stuff and support other premium USA made brands and have just about every powder (except R26).
I had never heard of them till the other day. I’ll be doing business with them from here on out