• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB: Frankford Arsenal Hand Priming tool

robinzon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
I cant find my FA Hand priming tool, looking for a replacement... pref. the newer version with the feeder 90 degrees to the handle.

Heres a cheap replacement until you can find yours. Its similar style, not similar quality ;-)

Thank you.... for cheap replacement... lol ... I have 2 Primal Rights.... 2 Lee Handhelds, 2 Lee Top mounted, 1 RCBS hand tool, 1 Lee Press prime and a Redding T7 slide prime and just in case... Forster Co-ax.... and in the WORST case... I mean WORST.... Dillon 1050, Dillon 650, Dillon 750 and a 550 if all else fails..

You don't need a priming tool. You have a primer tool collection. You could teach a class. Or perhaps do a comparison review ... hint.
And all this time I thought the 550 was actually pretty decent. I've got a lot to learn. :unsure:

They are on sale at midway for $50 something $22 off,I just paid $72 is is a lot nicer and easier to use than the two rcbs tools that broke on me