• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB - GA Precision PPR

wrsisk

Private
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2023
Alabama
Hey there! I’m looking for a GA Precision PPR primarily in 6.5 Creedmoor, but I’m fine with any of their 6mm offerings. I was going to try to snag one of the ones they will release this week, but I never get lucky with things like that.

I’ve been a lurker on here for a while but just created an account to post this. I have selling/buying feedback on other forums such as Bushcraft USA and Bladeforums. I’d be happy to direct you to my profiles on each site.

Thanks!

Good luck with your search! I bought mine off the hide back in November and it’s been the best shooting rifle Iv ever owned. Even with the recent price increase on the batch coming out this week they are worth every penny! Pictured below is my rifle and a 3 shot group at 1100 yards. Shooting 6GT with Berger 105s.

Attachments

• 81D00B55-50AE-4E8D-B06E-28F2BDFD5031.jpeg
    81D00B55-50AE-4E8D-B06E-28F2BDFD5031.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 4A588B72-25DE-4A75-B84F-0A1449BB95BB.jpeg
    4A588B72-25DE-4A75-B84F-0A1449BB95BB.jpeg
    547.1 KB · Views: 145
Good luck with your search! I bought mine off the hide back in November and it’s been the best shooting rifle Iv ever owned. Even with the recent price increase on the batch coming out this week they are worth every penny! Pictured below is my rifle and a 3 shot group at 1100 yards. Shooting 6GT with Berger 105s.
That’s what I keep hearing! Hoping I can get lucky haha. Trying to get into PRS shooting and this seems like an amazing rifle for the price!

You won’t be disappointed! I would highly recommend the 6GT over a 6.5 creed if you want to shoot PRS with it.

Reactions: wrsisk
Someone was just selling one in 6creed that was ready for a new barrel. It was one with a Defiance Tenacity as well which I figured would be pretty desirable seeing as how they had to switch to Curtis after the massive price hike at Defiance. I don’t internet very well so I wouldn’t even know how to post the link if I found it but try the search feature. I think it was a 2021 model.

Reactions: wrsisk
Someone was just selling one in 6creed that was ready for a new barrel. It was one with a Defiance Tenacity as well which I figured would be pretty desirable seeing as how they had to switch to Curtis after the massive price hike at Defiance. I don’t internet very well so I wouldn’t even know how to post the link if I found it but try the search feature. I think it was a 2021 model.
Unfortunately he sold it, I tried but wasn’t fast enough.

I have one . Has a new barrel from GA with 200 rounds on the new barrel. Other barrel still shot great just didn’t want to go to regional finale with 4000 rounds on it . Message me for more info.