• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: Gen 3 Glock 17/19 and 43's

Those bringn a Prem on GB right now. Why are Gen 3’s bringn such a Prem??

Those bringn a Prem on GB right now. Why are Gen 3’s bringn such a Prem??
All Glocks are bringing a Premium right now on GB. All of the big box stores and LGS around me have been sold out of them for close to 2 Months.

I have a Gen 3 G17 f Rtf 2 with 1/2 moon serrations, and a G43....Hmm 43 has night sights, 2 rounds fired never carried. G17 max round count is 60- 80 sits in my safe...Calguns.net is getting high dollars for these puppies. 20200620_140006.jpg

I appreciate all the offers, but guys let’s be real. I understand there’s a shortage of guns right now and I’m willing to pay full price for a used gun or something “Decently” similar, but I’m not dishing out $2000 for a damn Glock.
I’m asking on the hide because I know the caliber of people who are on this site. A “Community” of rifleman whether it be LE, military or the competitor, not the crook trying to burn his fellow man to make a quick buck. If your not being reasonable, please take your offers somewhere else.

Reactions: JordanGriff
I hav bought bunch of guns off GB. Bid what you want to pay. It is a pretty good way to judge the market price. Good Luck!

I appreciate all the offers, but guys let’s be real. I understand there’s a shortage of guns right now and I’m willing to pay full price for a used gun or something “Decently” similar, but I’m not dishing out $2000 for a damn Glock.
I’m asking on the hide because I know the caliber of people who are on this site. A “Community” of rifleman whether it be LE, military or the competitor, not the crook trying to burn his fellow man to make a quick buck. If your not being reasonable, please take your offers somewhere else.
I have a nice Gen 3 with a Zev Slide and new meprolight night sights. Just posted it on here a few minutes ago

Have a 43 frame, brand new was cerakoted in zombie green. Shoot me a PM if youre interested.

I believe CA only allows firearms that have not in any way been altered from their factory configuration when they were approved. No coloring or cutting or replacing parts even with other factory parts, it has to be 100% stock as it came from Glock. Otherwise I'd have offered up mine but the grip was cut down to a 19 and if you/I put on a different frame with another serial number I don't think that would qualify either.

I believe CA only allows firearms that have not in any way been altered from their factory configuration when they were approved. No coloring or cutting or replacing parts even with other factory parts, it has to be 100% stock as it came from Glock. Otherwise I'd have offered up mine but the grip was cut down to a 19 and if you/I put on a different frame with another serial number I don't think that would qualify either.

Upgrades are ok here as long as they’re not Gen 4 or 5’s.