• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTB HK MP5 22...Walther P22 Q...Ruger mark IV lite

I found one of the SD6 variants last year, think I payed 750$ for it with a nice custom cut case and 6 mags. There are a couple on GB, price only seems to go up as they become more and more rare. Fun little gun, I did a form 1 SBR, cut the barrel to about 2.5 inches and hid a real supressor inside the housing, yea there is a full length sparrow in there. Great range toy. Here is the only picture I have of it

Attachments

• 20191111_112527.jpg
    20191111_112527.jpg
    666.7 KB · Views: 33
I found one of the SD6 variants last year, think I payed 750$ for it with a nice custom cut case and 6 mags. There are a couple on GB, price only seems to go up as they become more and more rare. Fun little gun, I did a form 1 SBR, cut the barrel to about 2.5 inches and hid a real supressor inside the housing, yea there is a full length sparrow in there. Great range toy. Here is the only picture I have of it

Man that's awesome

Just like its big brother SD, makes any ammo you feed it subsonic. Bonus! Good luck with your search