• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB hunting 300 PRC

BornLifted

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 18, 2018
Looking to buy a hunting 300PRC rig. Don’t need a scope, bipod, or anything, just a solid hunting rig. Looking for 6-10 pound range, preferably accepting mags but will look at bottom plated guns. Custom or factory. Just want a gun that will shoot lights out with reloads and I feel good at taking an elk at 500+ range in the PNW. Let me know what you got. Thanks

What's your budget? I have an awesome 300prc hunting rig that I would possibly let go. Weighs 9lb with a Vortex lht 4.5-22 installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: BornLifted
Looking to buy a hunting 300PRC rig. Don’t need a scope, bipod, or anything, just a solid hunting rig. Looking for 6-10 pound range, preferably accepting mags but will look at bottom plated guns. Custom or factory. Just want a gun that will shoot lights out with reloads and I feel good at taking an elk at 500+ range in the PNW. Let me know what you got. Thanks
I have a Fierce Twisted Edge long range package but it has a Leupold Mark 5hd with custom turrets.

Reactions: BornLifted
In my opinion Seekins gives you more for your money than others I’ve seen. I have one and within 5 shots of owning it, it shot a 1/2” 3 shot group at 100 with factory hornady precision hunter.

I’ve got a like new custom 300 prc build. Has seen 15 total rounds and shot 1/2 moa with factory Hornady 225 eldm out to 1,000yds I shot a 4” 3 shot group at 800yds on the way to 1,000 rifle weighs 8.75lbs without scope. Uses CIP 3.85” length mags.

Not mine but I looked long and hard at it;)

Reactions: Stan73

Not mine but I looked long and hard at it;)
Yep I was just about to go find the same one on SH and link it haha. Not mine either. It’s listed on here also and all paint and coating was done at the factory which is a plus!

I listed mine on here a while back. Bighorn origin, proof prefit barrel, McMillan game warden stock with 3.85 bottom metal and timney elite hunter trigger. Shoot me an offer if you're interested. One box of rounds through to sight in but that's it.

I’ve got a 300 PRC that I built when I worked at the Remington Custom Shop in Sturgis SD. It’s in a woodland camo McMillan HTG, it is built on a rare Remington long action SS 40x receiver which has been blueprinted/trued. Shilen select match #4 contour barrel. Timney trigger. Fluted bolt. M16 extractor. Dual ejectors. If your interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss further. I hunted with it 1 time and it’s a safe queen now.