• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTB Impact Action

*Tavman*

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2014
Washington
Let me know what you have. Looking for an Impact with either a .308 or .223 bolt face. Hoping someone here is looking to part with one.

That would be great if they were available in the next week or so. Website says February for the Lefties.
Just spoke to Kiana (May not be correct spelling) from Impact. She said the website has not been updated and the February date is from last year. They expect the LH actions to be available in the next week or two. She said signing up for the notification will be the best way to be contacted. Thanks to Feif64 for the heads up.

Reactions: Feif64
Thanks for the update. I have been signed up for the notification for sometime. Keeping my fingers crossed that her estimate is on time.

Reactions: Familydude
Maybe this next week?
I sure hope so. Called yesterday and left a message asking if they were still on target for the dates they provided. Said I needed to know so I could possibly exercise other options or just be patient for a bit longer. Didn’t hear back. Usually takes a couple days. Fingers crossed.

I sure hope so. Called yesterday and left a message asking if they were still on target for the dates they provided. Said I needed to know so I could possibly exercise other options or just be patient for a bit longer. Didn’t hear back. Usually takes a couple days. Fingers crossed.
Tate responded on Facebook today that they should be available next week. Keeping my fingers crossed as well.

Reactions: Familydude
Tate responded on Facebook today that they should be available next week. Keeping my fingers crossed as well.
Just spoke to Kiana again. Apparently they are waiting on extractors which should be in next week. From there the actions only need to be assembled.

Reactions: *Tavman*
Any updates? I signed up for the email notification but no news. I'm not on FB so don't know if they left an update there.

Any updates? I signed up for the email notification but no news. I'm not on FB so don't know if they left an update there.
Nothing since my last call. Impatient would be an understatement.