• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB Ingenuity Precision Trickler

So, they said "you will receive an email when the pre order is available".... not exactly the info I was hoping for. It seems like they are a little overwhelmed though, and no telling what the biden economy has done for sourcing their materials.

So, they said "you will receive an email when the pre order is available".... not exactly the info I was hoping for. It seems like they are a little overwhelmed though, and no telling what the biden economy has done for sourcing their materials.
Unfortunately it sounds like all the aspects of our industry right now…guess we’ll both just have to wait. Let me know if you get the email to pre-order ;-)

Unfortunately it sounds like all the aspects of our industry right now…guess we’ll both just have to wait. Let me know if you get the email to pre-order ;-)
Will do. It's not just this industry. I have to deal with this crao every day. There's a noticeable difference in how some handle it vs others though. Not referring to the ingenuity guys.

Yeah, that's not too bad really. They seem to be serious about their timeline too. Can't wait to get one.

Can you share link for pre order, can't seem to find i on their page.

Will this have any relevance with the V4?

Will this have any relevance with the V4?
Not sure how it would interface with the v4. It's a separate trickler so I assume you could unplug the trickler part to the v4 and plug it into this, but I don't have one so I don't know for sure that it used the wiring harness for the trickler, since they are together on the v4. Email the guys and ask is what I'd do.

[email protected]

Reactions: db2000
Just got on the list! Thanks for the heads up!