• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTB Internally suppressed 22 rifle

todd606

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Tennessee
As the title states I am looking to purchase a Internally suppressed 22 Preferably in the tactical family. But would be willing to look at whatever options are available. Thanks Todd

Do you have one for sale or just letting me know a specific product? Thanks Todd
I'm just recommending one.

It's an NFA item, easier/ quicker to buy one from Thompson Machine directly than from an individual. I've bought and sold NFA from individuals before, it's not advantageous to buy from an individual unless it's something no longer produced for example.

I installed a volquartsen buffer in mine because the bolt cycling seemed loud. Yea, it's honestly that quiet. Now I can only hear it going into battery.

Groups the best with CCI Blazer ammo, at least mine does. Mine is a 3 digit serial number, very early model and was designed to be optimized for that round.
If you call and ask, I'm sure Brooks will give you more up to date information.

Either way, it runs fantastic, groups great, I use an eotech, and I love a take down rifle with this capability.

Hope this helps