• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wtb- j allen chassis

There was one for sale on this forum for a while. I don't know if it's still available but you might want to search for it.

I want one too for a tikka build :/ I’ve been looking everywhere without spending an arm and leg.

I want one too for a tikka build :/ I’ve been looking everywhere without spending an arm and leg.
Not to derail but I've been looking for one for a Tikka forever and have yet to see one...

ALTUS has one or two leftys in stock if you wanna go that route FYI

I had a $500 off cert, tried ordering 2 weeks before the shop announced it closed. Couldn’t get them to respond

Hmmm. Well, let's think about it. Everyone who had money down at JA for a JA stock is now not getting one. They're pretty unique in the world of precision shooting. We can split hairs, but a JA is a JA. They may get their money back, but they're not getting the stock they want for their build. These people were/are already committed to paying around $2K for a stock. Now the ONLY way to get one is used, so in good condition I'd say they're worth more than JA was selling them for right now and in the near future. This is not including all the people who think they're kewl, and plan on a build with one but just weren't looking to do it right now. There are a lot of disappointed people, right now.

In a year or two I think all these people will be gone/changed their minds, and the prospect of buying a stock from a defunct company with no warranty will be for fan boys or nostalgia and the market will be much, Much, MUCH smaller to resell one. This is not to detract at all from a JA, or how much some people love them. I just made the statement from a market forces point of view, and divorced from my own personal opinion.

There are three, used, complete rifles on gunbroker for more than they would cost to build new.

There is a single stock

I think this is a smoking deal, and the seller may not even know there are none left....

I could be wrong, but this is my opinion, and I think it is so far supported by the facts.

By not getting one do you mean the company is going under or just not big enough to supplyirders fast enough