• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB: KAC Barrel Extension Wrench

Wanting To Buy

weasle

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
New York
Hi Folks,

I'm looking to buy a

KAC-KNIGHT'S ARMAMENT BARREL EXTENSION WRENCH FOR MUZZLE DEVICE WORK (5.56/7.62).​

I need to take the muzzle device off my new larue UU kits and man those babies are on tight.
Any one have one hanging around that they can part with?

Thanks All,
chris

just order the reaction rods from midwest industries from Midway or Brownells. You most likely will not find a KAC version based on my recent experience. I used the MWI on my SR25 and it works great.

Also get a breaker bar from Autozone, that will help a lot with the removal. Tap the end of the existing break a few times with a hammer to help break up the rockset

Also get a breaker bar from Autozone, that will help a lot with the removal. Tap the end of the existing break a few times with a hammer to help break up the rockset
Thanks for the recommendation!
especially when I'm only doing this 1 times I didn't want to spend the $200 on a geissele reaction rod... I could if no other options but it is what it is.

Why do you need a KAC wrench for a Larue UU kit? The KAC wrench is only for KAC guns. The KAC E3 barrel extension is shaped differently than a mil spec extension and it's not recommended to use the various rods/wrenches interchangeably. Also, the KAC wrench will also be super hard to find right now.

Use any other rod that is meant for mil spec guns. The Magpul Bev Block will probably be the easiest one to find these days. Or the Midwest rod is also a good choice as posted above.