• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: Kahles 624i SKMR3 or MSR Reticle

LRSHOOTER0311

Green Eyed Devil
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2018
Looking to try out a Kahles and want to see if there are any available here before buying new...

Good luck that is an extremely fair price for that scope in good condition

I agree, but I saw the same go for $1,700 the other day, the exact same one. I know those are a once in a while thing, but I'm patient and don't need it now. There are two others on the forum now fot $1,875 and $1,900, just not in the reticle I'm looking for. I don't want to buy a optic and lose on the value if I need to flip it.

I bought that, lol. But sharp is right, that is a SKMR2 and not a 3 (no floating center dot) and they typically sell less than a SKMR 3. SKMR3s float around the $2,000 mark used typically.

Reactions: LRSHOOTER0311
I bought that, lol. But sharp is right, that is a SKMR2 and not a 3 (no floating center dot) and they typically sell less than a SKMR 3. SKMR3s float around the $2,000 mark used typically.

You got that Kahles for a helluva deal! Still I could live with the reticle for an extra $400 in my pocket.

Reactions: Iamero