• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTB Left Hand Chassis or Stock

One1Bravo

Ops4
Minuteman
  • Jul 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Looked for something compatible with the SA 700 clones or Origin specific. Chassis or Manners w/ mini chassis preferred. Please PM all offers. I've been looking at all the options and I'm still really undecided (know I don't want an MPA Comp) on what I want. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    I have a KRG W3, enclosed forend, full length arca rail, and heavy bag rider. If you’re interested I’ll pm you pics and all that jazz

Hi,

I have uninletted KMW Sentinel stocks that you can have your smith inlet for whatever action and DBM you desire.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Theis,

As much as I love my Sentinel and Mr. Cross I'm looking for something turn key at the moment. I appreciate the offer.

Reactions: THEIS
    I have an XLR Carbon lefty that I'm not using. It isn't pretty but its fully functional. It shows lots of competition wear and tear. Fully adjustable XLR stock etc. I had a TL3 in it so 700 clones will work. I'll let it go cheap.
    Lemme Know

I have an XLR Carbon lefty that I'm not using. It isn't pretty but its fully functional. It shows lots of competition wear and tear. Fully adjustable XLR stock etc. I had a TL3 in it so 700 clones will work. I'll let it go cheap.
    Lemme Know
    Sent a PM.

You say you don’t want an MPA comp... not sure if that also means you aren’t interested in an MPA Hybrid, but I have a Black Ambi MPA Hybrid for sale