• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTB lefty .223 action

I know you are probably just looking for an action for a build but I can’t recommend those lefty ctr .223 rifles enough. Love mine. Eurooptics has them in stock.

I have a TL3 lefty that's sweet that I will be selling soon has a 6.5cm carbon barrel on it and a Blue Moutain Precision done .308 SS fluted barrel for it too, with a TT Diamond on it. Waiting for my Zeus lefty bolt to come in before I sell it though

I am potentially selling my brand new Lone Peak Razor TI left hand 308 bolt face action. I'm sitting on it as I'd like to get another Defiance Anti in short action to match my long action build.

I am going to go ahead and sell my TL3. It's a while rifle and scope but I will split it up, I'd just want the barrels to go with the action unless I have a buyer for both separately at the same time. I will post it in the PX later when I get some pics, just letting you know. You can get a bolt head and barrel and be good to go if you wanted a 223, and this would be a nice one!