• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB Leupold Mark 5 3-18

AMF

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2012
Phx, Arizona
I am setting up lightweight hunting rifle. I am looking for a Mark 5 3.6 - 18, preferably illuminated. Let me know which you have, condition, any accessories that are included and the price you are asking. Thanks.

Hey I have a mark 5HD 3.6-18 in MOA. Unfortunately it’s not illuminated. It’s in new condition besides one small scuff/chip on the front end of the scope which is covered by a scope cap. You can check my pics on my post about it. Only had it for 6 months and shot with it once.
$1650 for the scope alone
$1800 with the Leupold 35mm IMS cantilever mount which is in new condition and goes for 300-350. Both come with original box/manual. Scope comes with original sunshade and flip up caps.

I have a Mark 5 TMR/mil non illuminated in warn rings that I can sell. Buttler creek flipups, box, no damage. Only fired around 130 rounds through the gun.