• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB- LEUPOLD MARK 5

I have a illuminated mark 5HD 3.6-18 with a termor 3 reticle. I also have a mark 5HD 3.6-18 with a tmr reticle. If you are interested in either shoot me an offer.

Reactions: Traysix
I have a illuminated mark 5HD 3.6-18 with a termor 3 reticle. I also have a mark 5HD 3.6-18 with a tmr reticle. If you are interested in either shoot me an offer.
You interested in trading your Tremor 3 for a TMR? I can add some cash to the deal.

At the current time not really. Really just trying to sell one or the other, since it’s collecting dust.

This was posted over at accurate shooter. Not sure if it helps or not.
"The sale is still going on. If the item is sold out in store you have to use the kiosk in a store to place an online order. Once the scope ( only thing left in Cabelas inventory is the vx6hd 3-18x44, the Cabelas warehouse does not have any more of the on sale mk5 but they will be getting more according to customer service, hopefully before sale ends on July 19) is agreed to your shopping cart online..have the manager actually scan the barcode sticker that is affixed to the plastic scope stand in the display case. It will show the scope is still at 849. The manager can then override the 1699 online price and manually set it at 849 plus tax. Cabelas then ships for free directly to your house. I just did this yesterday and have the receipt. Ordered 5 to distribute to a Facebook group im on at 925 shipped each scope. Some guys don't have a Cabelas or BP within 5-600 miles of them. Why don't we all try to help each other out instead of capitalize off each other".

I have a Leupold Mark 5 3-18 Tremor 3 Reticle. Excellent shape and great scope. $1400.

Love all the cry babies complaining about why people are not selling mark 5 for $899. You think all the vortex gen 2 for sale are being sold for a loss. I bet theses vortex scopes were bought on expertvoice or mil discount and sold for a profit.

Reactions: CageFighter